Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yes , i'm changed .



expectations vs. reality


I don't know why i keep changing -.-
Sumethin wrong with me izit ? or i'm the one who change my life .
Ohhmyy , help me :/ this is too hard for me . 
I want my Syahirah's back . I want Syahirah the old one not me .
I have been a emo girl rite now (!) 
I'll be great if the time can turn back (: but ....
it just a dream yeahh . i have been change to a matured girl 
who always thinking about herself and everything around her . 
I'll try to understand you guyss but i can't . I'll try to find out my mistake but ,,,
Yes , i'm changed ! Everyday i cry , everyday i think about our friendship , everyday guyss everyday ?! (Korang takkan tahu ape yg aku rase) .  I just cant stand already :'(
Pleaaaaaaaaas laaaaaah ! i'm begging you guyss ! Don't do this to me :3 

I HOPE YOU GUYSS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYSS JUST LIKE I LOVE MY FAMILY