Saturday, August 20, 2011

Natasha Sabrina


Yo people , listen up . meet my babe Natasha Sabrina but you can call her Tasha . ohh , dia yang paling tepi sekali tuh . yang lain muka macam ape ntah abaikan je lah . #sorry kay , lemme tell you bout her . shes my bestfriends . shes always company me in whatever situation . she helps me alot this year , thankyou so much . ohh , we keep and share secrets often . yeah , memang this year we know each other but seriously i feel like i know her dari kecik  . hihi . lastly , dont ever hurt her cause she so sensitive wan and thats the reason why i love her . kbye . iloveyou until my last breath Sha  

P/s : Sometimes i kena marah dengan Mama sebab selalu otp malam malam dengan dia . but , nak buat macam mana dah itu hobi kami . tak boleh nak buat apa lah kan :3