Sunday, October 30, 2011

Awesome tag question

These are the rules.
  1. You must post this rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose eleven people to tagged and link them to the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
  6. No tag back !
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAG IF YOU READING THIS " YOU LEGITIMATELLY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST , WITH ALL HONEST) have tagged 11 people.     

11 Things about me

I was born to be a human and my mom and dad give me such a sweet name , Nur Syahirah . But most of my family and friends call me Syira . yeah i prefer that name either . 
Saya kuat cemburu :3 
Suka merajuk plus badmood . Sometime saya badmood tak tentu pasal . 
Every girls have crush even me . hee
I love my family . They are the special people for me . They always there when i need them . You know what     ? boy come and go but family , nooo . never :) Thats why i love my family sooooo much .
Nina , Amyra , Tasha , Huda , Sry and  Hazqiah . Theres the reason why i come to school . Without them theres no laugh and smile on my face . We are bestfriends . We always together no matter what . Forever be a Treacletier . InsyaAllah :) i love my bestfriends <3
I love my seniors so much . They always hear my problem *certain seniors not all . haha'
I love my sister , Nila Farahayati . Shes my one and only sister . Shes amazing sister i ever had . hik i lapchu kakak :*
Saya suka benda benda yang comel . aww aww *comel macam saya :3 lol
I love to eat . Without food i die xD
Im closer with my mum rather than my dad , I guess ? hmm




Question from Kak Mia 
  1. Your most favorite thing ? My phone , lappy and my pet :3
  2. The person who always make you smile ? Teacletier , family and my sister .
  3. The person you love the most. Except your family. My sister from another mother . hee
  4. If you could meet one person right now, who would you choose ? And again my sister . 
  5. Your favorite senior/junior? Hmm senior, Kak Min , Kak Bie , Kak Mia :>
  6. Belieber or Directioner ? Directioner :3
  7. What would you do if you suddenly bumped into your crush and he smiles to you ? Ohhmai ohhmai im going to shout like hell and smile to him back!!! DEFINITELY XD
  8. A good secret keeper or a bad one ? A good secret keeper maybe . lol idk -.-
  9. If you are angry, what are the things that can relieve your anger ? Listen to music . tweet as much as i can . ngee :D
  10. Iphone or blackberry ? Both are not bad . but i think i prefer blackberry lah . haha .
  11. What comes through your mind if someone say my name ? Ohh Kak Mia  kakak Dada yang comel tuh ? *ceh kembang sat gi orang tuh :3

Finally im done! hee . k malas nak tag orang , sorry <: byebye